A journey of life


It goes on and on

Google

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Pelangi on-stage - Maria

Where I went to...

It wasn't our plan to go to Taman Jubli Perak to see Pelangi on-stage performances, last nite. We were just going out for swimming and then maybe window shopping. But when I heard Maria was going to perform, I felt like I REALLY needed to go there hehe.

I parked my car at Qlap area and then we walked to Taman Jubli Perak (yeah its just close to Qlap area). I just wanted to avoid a traffic jam. I assumed I would have a hard time looking for a parking space, knowing that many people would be there.

Being in a large crowd isn't something that I like. But it was worth seeing Maria performing on-stage. Here is a pic of maria's performance I took with my compact camera, Lumix fx-7 (3X optical zoom).


Maria - Aku atau Dia

Hmmm....who is Maria?
Maria is a Bruneian singer. I like her songs such as Bisik Hati & Aku atau Dia. I cannot say I'm really a big fan of her. But I do really like her songs and her voice. She's a talented singer. I think she still has a long way to go to become a bigger star.

No comments: