A journey of life


It goes on and on

Google

Saturday, June 23, 2007

E65, Remote Switch & The Mall

I bought a Nokia E65 two days ago. I couldn't resist it hehe. Maybe bcoz it has Wifi and its a 3G phone. It is slim and just nice to touch and use.


Left: E65, Right: Remote Switch

Today I went to the main post office at Lapangan Terbang Lama, Berakas, to get my Remote Switch C3 for my Canon 30D. Also compatible with 20D and 5D. I bought it from Ebay on June 3rd. (so about 3 weeks to arrive)Only B$29 including shipping. It works the same as RS-80N3, which is much costly. I tested it and it worked. Now I can take pix of night scenery and the stars using "bulb" mode.

After that I went to The Mall to send a motorola charger which doesn't work from the first time being used. Bought about a week ago and still got a waranty. There is also a car exhibition. 26 cars altogether and about 10 motorcycles in The Mall, ground floor. Some of them are Honda Odyssey, Nissan Cefiro, Hyundai Santa Fe, some Volvos, a 4-whell drive Subaru (B9 Tribeca), a camouflage-painted Ford and many more.




No comments: