A journey of life


It goes on and on

Google

Saturday, June 2, 2007

16th BASE Camp vs KK, Sabah

I got a text from someone from STEP Centre today. They asked me to be one or the photographers for the 16th BASE Camp which will be held on the 16th-19th June 2007. I wanted to accept the offer but sadly I already applied for a leave.

So I wanted to change the date but it was too complicated since we've already booked a hotel in KK and one in Kundasang. So I told him that I couldn't be there but I wanted to be there on the first day of the camp and he told me they will put my name on the list.

Arrrghhh!! I enjoy taking pix like this since there will be many people there. But I really can't take the job. Wish I could change the date but I can't. And I can't just cancel my vacation just like that. I was the one who suggested to go to KK and i can't turn my back now.


One of the pix from BASE Camp in 2005

No comments: