A journey of life


It goes on and on

Google

Saturday, June 16, 2007

BASE Camp - The Opening

Today was the first and the last day I got involved in the BASE Camp 2007. Its a four-day camp but unfortunately, as I mentioned before, I'm going to KK tomorrow hehe. Let see the pictures I took on this first day.

Now look at the date and place...


Then look at the participants taking part in the camp...


Look at the volunteer students...(from MD)...


Look at the committees...


Look at the scouts...


Now let's look at what they bring...(wonder why that girl is sitting around the bags)...


And look at what they "also" bring...(teddy and ermmm... is that a horsey?)


Look at how they set up the camp...


Look at their shoes...(and feet hehe)...


Look at the day activity...(ice breaking)...


Look at the night activity...(astronomy)...


Look at the faces...(before I left the place)...


It was quite fun and I was always ready to press my shutter button whenever they needed me to hehehe.

When some of them turned their faces away from the camera when I point the camera to them (not just one but all the time).....boring!!!

Anyway, I will upload more pix after I return back from KK. :p

No comments: