A journey of life


It goes on and on

Google

Thursday, May 31, 2007

RBAF 46th Anniversary

This year, Royal Brunei Armed Force (RBAF) celebrates its 46th Anniversary. The performances are more or less the same as previous years but this this it was held at the Hassanal Bolkiah National Stadium. Usually held at Padang SOAS. The reason of the change of location is maybe because of the exhibition. Well, maybe they wanna put things in one area so it saves time. One good thing I can see is that many people can watch the event there since more seats are available.

I took some pix of the event but this time was a bit difficult. I could not take close-up pix of those who were performing even though I used the maximum "zoom" (at 300mm) and it wasn't good enough. Unfortunately, I didn't go to see the exhibition since I have other thing to take care of.


Left: Some students from some schools. Right: The arrival of His Majesty


Left: One of the performances. Right: Looking at the parachutes


Left: Some students. Right: The event taken from a different angle


Left: Parachutes performance. Right: Landing time


Left: Kids watching attentively. Right: The last performance

No comments: