A journey of life


It goes on and on

Google

Sunday, May 13, 2007

OGDC, Seria - Global Warming opening ceremony

Actually this is the longest distance I've travelled alone so far. Being a BSBian, I have no reasons to go to Belait except when i go to Miri. Usually I travelled with a company, as a passenger. Maybe it's time for me to be independent since I drive on my own. Anyway, it takes about 1 and a half hour to reach OGDC from my home. I usually drive fast hehe.

I met Sunardi and Aming there. I brought them to the parking area at the back since the front parking area is occupied by a car exhibition The opening ceremony was simple and quick. And they set up a gallery for the public to see. It's just to make us aware about this Global Warming situation. Since we Bruneians use oil n gas as our main source of energy. I think it's good to have this kind of exhibition. Maybe we cannot stop this easily but at least we make an effort to spread the words.

Anyway, the car exhibition I mentioned was actually Lexus cars, just outside the building and I managed to get into some cars to feel the comfort and luxury of the cars, since I know I'm not gonna buy these cars. Not that I don't like it...well, its about $$$ hehe. Then Sunardi treated us some food before we got back to our cars (thanx for that :p).



No comments: