A journey of life


It goes on and on

Google

Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Moon

I read from yahoo news about some facts of the Moon (Read it here). It explains what it means by "Once in a blue moon". We know that the Moon makes a complete cycle around the Earth in about 28 days. So there is a chance to have two "full moons". It says that the second full moon is usually blue. Well I never noticed that. Hmmm...maybe next time :p



It's not hard to take pix of the Moon but hard to take really nice pix of the Moon. As long as the camera has a long "zoom" and with recommended ISO 100 and with usual high shutter speed and I usually use the largest aperture. The pic above was taken with full "zoom" and I cropped the pic to remove most the "black" sky in the pic. I guess I need to buy another lens hehe.

No comments: