A journey of life


It goes on and on

Google

Friday, May 4, 2007

Just some pixes

I don't know what else to post coz there is nothing interesting to share. So here I am...going to post these photos, mostly cats. You may notice 'lomo effect' in all the pictures his this time. I just wanted to try how it goes. No improvement in my photography skills. I dun even have time to touch my camera as much as i would love to.


Oh yea...mayb I have some thing to talk about for now. Maybe about TV series?

  • As a fan of 'Smallville', I've watched all the episodes until the latest from season 6. No comments about the series.
  • Next is 'Heroes', another great TV series. Still in season 1 but managed to become one of the best TV series in the US. Its coming to the season finale in a few weeks time. I just hope all ends well. Lots of questions in my mind and i need some answers. The only way to get the answers is to watch them all.
  • I just finished watching 'Prison Break'. I watched both seasons 1 and 2 in less than 2 weeks or maybe just one week. Well, I really can't remember :P. Anyway, season 3 is coming this august. I like the part about Scofiled (the main character) created the tatoos such as the words 'cute poison' and 'bolshoi booze'. Can't wait to watch more.
  • Lost? Yes 'lost'! I mean the TV series 'Lost' One of my favourites too. But I've never watched it in ages since Season 2 episode 4. Maybe I will catch up soon.
  • Yesterday I started watching 'Supernatural'. I think I'm gonna like this too. Just finished the second episode. I don't know when I wanna continue the rest when life has been busy lately.

2 comments:

Arislan@SMMasin said...

Havn't been touching ur camera? Cikgu Chong marah tu. He wants u to constantly touch it. Oil it. Clean it. Once a month, make love to it. Jgn buat Cikgu Chong marah!!!

Fire said...

Maksudnya? haha....apa kena mengena dgn c chong ane? hahaha.