A journey of life


It goes on and on

Google

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Fly High



I took the above pic yesterday and the featured 'model' is none other than one of my colleagues. Since a few days ago I was into this 'flying' mood when it came to taking pix. It started with me asking them to jump. And yes! they followed what I told them to do (as long as they are vain) hehehe. Then it evolved into something what I should call 'running in the air'. It means you need to jump from, let's say, a chair and pretend like you are running so hard that eventually you will be able to fly.

Actually I took some pix and edited one of them and got the above result. The idea of writing the quote came into my mind shortly after I took some of the pix. One reason was because of a large empty space on the left side. Another reason was that I found it kind of inspiring if I put a quote because some posters put some words or quotes to motivate people who read them. And the quotes must also be 'synchronised' with the pix.

Anyway I will post some other pix soon. At the moment I need to rest a bit. Tomorrow I need to attend Maulir Rasul at Padang SOAS. And I might post some pix of that too.

No comments: