A journey of life


It goes on and on

Google

Monday, December 31, 2007

Skyline @ Singapore

I got a chance to take pix of Singapore skyline during my holiday vacation in mid Dec. I've never taken pix of a skyline before this. So this was my opportunity to take some. I took the pix sometime around midnite and after.

Even though I really wanted to take a lot of pics, I just couldn't. Well, of course bcoz of shopping and limited time. Me and my companions went to Sentosa Island but we were really in a hurry and we came late and the weather wasn't good. We also went to snow city but no cameras allowed.

Maybe next time I will try to take pix of skyline during "golden hours". Anyways, I put some pix below:


Left: Taken at Esplanade Park, Right: Esplanade


Taken at Elgin Bridge

No comments: