A journey of life


It goes on and on

Google

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Sunset at Pantai Jerudong


Silhouette Sunset

Just another day at Pantai Jerudong. Took some pix as usual. Actually a few days ago.

I'm not good at taking sunset pix. One thing I know, its getting darker and darker so it means we cannot use the same camera settings all the time.


Sunset at Jerudong Beach

I read from somewhere that we can use filters to get different kinds of effects. My current display pic at MSN messenger is showing a pic of the Sun during a sunset. Damn! its perfect and it shows the circular shape of the Sun. I'm not able to take any pix as nice as that one. I wonder how people can take breathtaking pix of sunset. I really wanna learn that.

I took some pix when the Sun was almost below the horizon. I was able to see the shape at least hehe. Maybe because of this time its not too bright as before. I added some text to the pic below and edited it a lil bit and here is the result...(anyway, it looks just ordinary)


The Last Sunset

2 comments: